Care Instruction Guide
How often should I wash and condition my Extensions ?
Unlike your natural hair, Hair Extensions cannot recreate oils to naturally condition your hair. meaning every time you begin you begin washing Hair extensions you reduce the natural oils of human hair. Therefore they may start to become dry if washed too regularly. It is advisable that you only shampoo human hair extensions when it appear dull or beginning to acquire odor. A good guide is to wash your hair extensions every 15-20 wears.
* Gently remove tangles with a wide tooth comb or a soft bristle brush.
* Place a small amount of shampoo from the top of the extensions to the ends. gently lather shampoo until hair is visible clean then rinse the hair thoroughly under cold water until all shampoo has been completely removed.
* It is imperative to condition your 100% human hair extensions, much like your own hair to maintain softness and shine. A small amount of conditioner should be applied and leave up to 5 minute then rinse thoroughly with cold water
* It is best to AIR DRY your extensions. Blow drying can cause your extensions to frizz and tangle.
* It can be straightened, curled and heat styled along with your normal hair. Always use heat protection spray on first to avoid heat damage.
* You may place them in a plastic bag or air-tight container like shoe box. Keep away from sun-light.
Do not sleep or swim while wearing your extensions. Unlimitedextensions will not be responsible for any coloring procedures performed on hair extensions after purchase
How to attach Clip in Extensions in the order shown below.
1. Medium weft is placed horizontally even with top of ears.
2. Large weft is placed horizontally approx. two fingers above medium weft.
3. Short weft is placed horizontally approx. two fingers above large weft.
4. Attach 2 smallest wefts on side of head approx. 2 to 3 fingers above ear.